Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oil at maximum power ?

I am considering to overweight the energy sector in my portfolio until the middle of May because of the Iran affair and i was thinking of two companies now...

The first one is CHK , natural gas price are very low compared to Oil and this company is very undervalued about me. Now it is at 33,25 my target price at the end of may is 40 USD.

The second one is IVAN, a forever garbace stock in these last years but recently has announced the possibility of a big contract coming.
This is obviously more risky than CHK but until the middle of may it can go to 3/4 dollars and now it is at 2,80 circa.

Do your research before investing here!

1 comment:

N said...

I am entered at the open, i have some good entry point now i am really hedged against the possibility of another big oil rally to the 100 barrier.